Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Better late then never

Well, after a very painfully long hiatus, I am finally back and ready to write. And what better timing than now with Summer eagerly around the corner. Of course, as per my usual blog posts, I am going to share with all of you some of my summer essentials and must haves! Enjoy.


1. Neon Essentials


Whether it's a heel, a girly clutch, or an eye catching bright pink blazer, no summer wardrobe should be absent of this season's loudest and funnest trend. I have picked up a few summer dresses and accessories in an assortment of neon shades, so all I need is some sun!








2. Playful Pastels


Pastels are great for summer, especially when you are rocking a tan.  Try a pair of pastel skinnis, or even a fun summer dress.  I grabbed a pair of sky blue skinnis and a mint dress from HM and I absolutely love them!






3.  Fun Prints


Whether its a lengthy maxi dress, or a pair of cute high waisted shorts, implement some fun patterns and prints into your summer collection.  I settled for a few printed rompers which will be perfect for a upcoming BBQ or outdoor concert.





4. Lace, Lace and more LACE


Lace has been a growing trend for a little while now, but why not continue rocking it into the summer months?  During a past trip to Seattle, I grabbed a quarter sleeve lace dress which looks awesome when paired with a coral blazer.  Lace can definitely be worn from day to night, when accessorized accordingly!




No comments: