Sunday, February 27, 2011

Its that time of year!

As we all know, tonight is one of the many exciting events in the celebrity world...The 83td Academy Awards!  This year's hosts are Anne Hathaway and James Franco, a Oscar first ever hosting of both male and female! They are both individually hilarious and incredibly talented, so together tonight's show is going to be a true success.  Some of my favorite movies being nominated are: Black Swan, The Kids Are Alright, The Fighter, Inception, The Kings Speech, 127 hours, The Social Network, Toy Story 3, True Grit and How to Train Your Dragon.... that sounds like most of the nominated movies! I usually spend my weekends at the theaters!  I am also really looking forward to the dresses. I hope to see lots of color, lace and maybe some cut out dresses? And if all else fails, some killer shoes. Best of luck to all of the nominees!

No comments: