Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The not so 'ugly' Christmas Sweater

One of my favorite holiday traditions is attending a Ugly Christmas Sweater party.  My best friend is putting one on next week and I am excited to debut' my distasteful and tacky sweater.  I hunted around to find one, but had no luck so I actually made one, so it is even more incredible ha-ha.  However, if you are against the tackiness and would rather look more stylish, here are some cute and still holiday-inspired sweaters to wear out--and these sweaters wont leave you feeling embarrassed!


christmas sweaters


1. TNA Lambswool Sweater-$85.00, aritzia.com
2. Free People Crop Sweater-$120.00, lordandtaylor.com
3. Stella McCartney Polar bear intarsia wool and alpaca sweater-$1,175.00, net-a-porter.com
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Sweater-$395.00,  net-a-porter.com
5. TopShop Reindeer Sweater-$100.00, topshop.com
6. Warehouse stag print sweater-$64.00, warehouse.co.uk






    1 comment:

    Randa said...

    Number 4 is my fav! I haven't been to an ugly christmas sweater party yet but perhaps Id rather go to a "not so ugly" christmas sweater party ;)