Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday already?











S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y-NIGHT! Insert that 80's Elton John Saturday Night's alright for fighting song.. anyone else know what song I am talking about.. anyone? I don't know any current songs including Saturday in it haha. Well happy Saturday night everyone, I hope everyone has a fabulous evening planned! I am looking forward to a night of good wine, good company with good friends. What more could you want? Maybe some dancing on kitchen counter tops.. but we will see where the night takes us I suppose. With Elton John's flare and love of glitter and all things sparkly, here is a fabulous Saturday Night ensemble.. perfect for any occasion!




So get your dancing shoes on, turn your speakers up and get ready to have a good time!


evening essentials



Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments: