Hello everyone! I purposely took a bit of a momentary blogger break during the holidays just so I could really relax and enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I had an amazing Christmas and New Years and I hope everyone else did as well! To get this year started off on track, I wanted to start with a traditional post regarding my New Years Resolutions and these are resolutions that I am seriously planning on keeping! I aim for things that I can accomplish all throughout the course of the new year.
1. Organize my closet and bedroom at least once a month
2. Dinner with friends once a week
3. Bringing lunch to work ( I spend $8 dollars roughly a shift, which is $40 a week, $160 a month.. $1,920 a year.. uhh that is alot of amazing clothes I could have purchased, or a nice trip to Mexico..)
4. No more living in the past, 2012 is all about fresh starts to everything
5. Meet lots of new and amazing people!
7. Travel, or save for a crazy vacation.
8. and finally, the typical, live a more active and healthy lifestyle
While I have high hopes and good intentions of maintaining them, usually by the end of February I almost always give up—or more accurately, forget. Now that I have this blog I’ve made the executive decision to stick to my guns and make my New Year’s resolutions last. And when I say last, I mean right up until midnight on December 31st 2012.
What are some of your 2012 resolutions?