Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas


Well, thank goodness for my iPhone, as I was notified that it is supposed to snow tomorrow!! I could not be more excited! I love fall, don't get me wrong, but there is nothing better than the first snowfall of Winter!  And apparently I am still six years old, because I am crossing my fingers for a snow day.. a girl can dream right?  My favorite part is bundling up with layering, layering and even more layering! So stay cozy and cute with lots of layers, warm wools and cozy knits!




1. Kate Spade Beanie $66.00
2. H&M Wool Mittens $16.00
3.Alexander Wang chunky pullover $240.00
4. Rike Feurstein Crocheted Headband $205.00
5.H&M leg warmers $21.00
6.Steve Madden Messenger Bag $72.00
7. Minnetonka Moccasins $90.00

 
1.  Echo Slouchy Hat $33.00
2. Vince Black Corduroy Leggings $285.00
3. J-Crew Heart sweater $145.00
4. Andre Wedge Lace Up Boots $140.00
5. Micheal Kors Wool mittens $39.00
6. Juicy Couture Faux Fur Ear Muffs $100.00
7. Olive Infinity Scarf  $100.00
8. Banana Republic Socks $13.00

**The Juicy Couture Ear Muffs plug into your ipod as well!! This is a awsome gift idea:)**

As always, post your comments!! And follow on Twitter, FaceBook, Tumblr and BlogLovin'

2 comments:

Ally said...

Absolutely love this Winter-inspired post for style ideas!! Love the last collage especially..those wedge boots are gorge!

xx, Ally

pinsandroses.blogspot.com
*EXCITING LADAKH GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG*

Your Daily Fix: said...

Thanks girl! I know those wedges are amazing! I'll check yours out and enter your contest! Also, join my Googlefriends and Facebook page:) xxoo