Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Rainy Day Blues

Happy Tuesday Everyone:)  I hope your rainy day was as eventful as mine! I spent the day Christmas shopping downtown with my good friend Haley. We went for lunch at Cactus Club on Robson-try the Flat bread it is amazing!! Finally we ended our night with the StyleSpy Gap Event! It was a amazing night.  Met allot of other bloggers and saw some old faces.  And listened to live music from Dj Anna, ate candy, drank Jones Soda, had my hair braided by Blo Bang Bar and shopped -of course.  I picked up a few winter essentials (a post on this soon!) as well as my fabulous #Swagbag! We made sure to stay bundled up and warm, despite the rain and the wind!  Tonight I just want to share some cute winter jacket ideas to help keep you warm and stylish this season!


No comments: