Thursday, November 17, 2011

Theres no place like home'



More recently I have been spending allot more time blogging and looking at local blogs online and it can really become addicting! Before you know it, what seemed like a few minutes can all of a sudden be a few hours... I mainly look at fashion or style blogs, but I have currently become very found of home decor and interior design blogs.  Not to long ago I had my bedroom painted a light-grey and the theme is black  and white with soft accents of pale pink.  I really like how it is turning out, but it is still missing a few ideal pieces that will make it perfect.  Here are some cute additions that I am on a mission to find to add to my humble abode!


Cute Pink Accents

A fabulous Chair

Delicate touches

Fun Pillows-From Etsy!

I love this poster!!

Cute ring or jewlery dish

No comments: